Al Rayyan Oil and Gas Field (Qatar)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Al Rayyan Field is an operating oil and gas field in Qatar.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Qatar.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 26.6591, 51.5725 (exact)
- Operator: Qatar Petroleum
- Owner: Qatar Petroleum
- Parent: Qatar Petroleum
- Discovery year: 1976
- Production start year: 1996
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Al Rayyan Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||2.6||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||1.7||million bbl/y||2019|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "qp.com.qa/en/MediaCentre/Lists/QPPublications/Attachments/5/QP%20Annual%20Review%202019%20-%20English.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "qp.com.qa/en/QPActivities/Documents/Qatar%20Oil%20Fields%20Basemap.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "About Qatar Petroleum". qp.com.qa. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.