Al Zanbaq solar farm
|This article is part of the Global Solar Power Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Al Zanbaq solar farm is an operating solar farm in Ma'an City, Ma'an Governorate, Jordan.
The solar farm has one phase that is at least 20 MW. (Read more about solar capacity ratings.)
Table 1: Phase-level project details for Al Zanbaq solar farm
|Status||Commissioning year||Nameplate capacity||Owner||Operator|
|Operating||2016||11 MW||Voltalia [70%]; Kingdom Electricity [30%] (Local Script: المملكة لإستثمارات الطاقة)||Martifer Solar|
Table 2: Phase-level location details for Al Zanbaq solar farm
|Location||Coordinates (WGS 84)|
|Ma'An City, Ma'An Governorate, Jordan||30.1588, 35.8151 (approximate)|
The map below shows the approximate location of the solar farm:
Articles and Resources
To access additional data, including an interactive map of global solar farms, a downloadable dataset, and summary data, please visit the Global Solar Power Tracker on the Global Energy Monitor website.
- "Projects - Al Zanbaq In Ma'An, Jordan". Raienergy. Archived from the original on July 2, 2021. Retrieved December 13, 2021.
- "www.adeniumcapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Jordan-projects-Case-study.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on July 2, 2021. Retrieved December 13, 2021.
- "Al Zanbaq For Energy Generation". Kingdom for Energy Investments. Archived from the original on July 2, 2021. Retrieved December 13, 2021.
- https://www.ssif.gov.jo/page.aspx?page_key=energy. Missing or empty
- "Ma'an Solar Power Park / Ma'an Development Agency". Goolge Maps. Archived from the original on July 2, 2021. Retrieved December 13, 2021.