Alamitos energy center
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Alamitos energy center is a 678-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of California, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Long Beach, United States.
- Owner: AES Alamitos Energy, LLC [100%]
- Parent: The AES Corporation [100%]
- Location: Long Beach, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Coordinates: 33.7672, -118.1002 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 678 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 2NUNNB7D43COUIRE5295. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.