Albbruck Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Albbruck Mill power station is a retired 31-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany.
- Sponsor: Papierfabrik Albbruck Gmbh
- Parent company: Myllykoski Corp
- Location: the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany
- Coordinates: 47.5892, 8.1292 (approx.)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 31 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 31 MW (start-up in 2009)
Articles and Resources