Albi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of France and coal.|
Albi power station is a retired 250-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the department of, France.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the department of, France.
- Sponsor: Électricité de France SA
- Parent company: EDF Group
- Location: the department of, France
- Coordinates: 43.9200, 2.1400 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 250 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 250 MW (start-up in 1969)
Articles and Resources