Aleksandrówka Gas Field (Poland)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Aleksandrówka Field is an operating gas field in Poland.
The location of the field in Poland is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo SA (PGNiG)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Aleksandrówka Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||10||million m³/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||economic resources (PGI)||65||million m³||2019|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "PGI 2020 Gas fields list" (PDF). Polish Geological Institute. December 31, 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "pgnig.pl/documents/29748/961630/O%C5%9Brodek+Kopal%C5%84+Ostr%C3%B3w+Wlkp.pdf/7c2c34be-7fd3-4636-9230-0efef2a893bd". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.