Aleksandrovac-Novi Pazar-Tutin Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Aleksandrovac-Novi Pazar-Tutin Pipeline is a proposed gas pipeline in Serbia.
The pipeline route runs from Aleksandrovac to Novi Pazar to Tutin, Serbia.
- Owner: JP Srbijagas
- Length: 121 km / 75.2 miles
- Diameter: 300 mm / 11.8 inches
- Cost: €48 million
- Status: Construction
- Start Year: 2023
In 2011, Serbia and Slovakia agreed to build a 121 km regional gas pipeline from Aleksandrovac, through Brus, to Novi Pazar and Tutin. Its expected capacity was 100,000 cubic meters per hour and was to be completed by 2013.
The "High Pressure Pipeline Aleksandrovac-Novi Pazar-Tutin Pipeline" project was presented as a Serbian future gas infrastructure project at the IENE: 11th SEE Energy Dialogue in June 2018 as part of the country's development plan.
According to the Mine Action Centre of the Republic of Serbia, survey and clearance work for the Aleksandrovac-Novi Pazar-Tutin project was underway as of March 4, 2020. On March 11, 2020, a unexploded ordnance was found along the pipeline route. The Sector for Emergency Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Serbia carried out demolition of the grenade.
In its 2020-2029 development plan, Transportgas Srbija LLC Novi Sad stated that the project was expected to be commissioned in 2023. As of March 2022, construction was reported to be "proceeding according to plan".
- SRBIJAGAS, JP (June 27, 2018). "HIGH PRESSURE PIPELINE ALEKSANDROVAC – NOVI PAZAR -TUTIN" (PDF). Institute of Energy of South East Europe. Retrieved August 24, 2020.
- Tранспортгас Србија (2019). "План развоја транспортног гасоводног система за период 2020-2029. године" (PDF). transportgas-srbija. Retrieved September 3, 2021.
- "Pipeline from Aleksandrovac to Tutin to cost EUR 48 million – Construction to begin in July 2018", Ekapija, Oct. 27, 2017
- Mine Action Centre of the Republic of Serbia (May 3, 2020). "CONTINUATION OF WORKS ON UXO RISK REDUCTION PROJECT IN THE AREAS OF CONSTRUCTION OF DISTRIBUTION PIPELINE ROUTE RG 09-04/2 ALEKSANDROVAC-KOPAONIK-NOVI PAZAR-TUTIN". czrs.gov. Retrieved August 24, 2020.
- Beta (September 2, 2011). "Serbia and Slovakia to build Aleksandrovac-Novi Pazar-Tutin gas pipeline together - Agreement worth EUR 45 million signed". eKapija. Retrieved August 24, 2020.
- "DEMOLITION OF UXO FOUND ON UXO RISK REDUCTION PROJECT IN THE AREAS OF CONSTRUCTION OF DISTRIBUTION PIPELINE ROUTE RG 09-04 / 2 ALEKSANDROVAC KOPAONIK-NOVI PAZAR-TUTIN AND SURVEY". www.czrs.gov.rs (in српски / srpski). Retrieved 2021-09-03.
- Општинска управа Рашка. "Информисање становништва о извођењу радова" (in српски / srpski). Retrieved 2021-09-03.
- JP SRBIJAGAS – Novi Sad (January 2013). "RG 09–04/ 2: Aleksandrovac – Kopaonik – Novi Pazar - Tutin". euroframe. Retrieved September 3, 2021.
- "Works on the construction of the gas pipeline Aleksandrovac-Brus-Kopaonik-Novi Pazar-Tutin are proceeding according to plan". City of Novi Pazaar. Mar 31st, 2022. Retrieved Jul 15th, 2022. Check date values in: