Alessandria–Cortemaggiore Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Alessandria–Cortemaggiore Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Spain.
The pipeline starts in Cortemaggiore, Spain, and runs to Alessandria, Spain.
- Parent company: Snam
- Length: 104.0 km / 64.6 mi
- Diameter: 914 mm / 36.0 in
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Alessandria_Cortemaggiore
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Snam Rete Gas (June 2016). "National Gas Pipeline Network" (PDF). Snam. Retrieved January 22, 2021. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Snam" defined multiple times with different content
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor