Alexandroupolis Industrial Area power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Alexandroupolis Industrial Area power station is a proposed650-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Evros, Greece.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Alexandroupoli, the region of Evros, Greece.
- Sponsor: Copelouzos group
- Parent company: Prometheus Gas SA (25%) and Enel SpA (75%)
- Location: Alexandroupoli, the region of Evros, Greece
- Coordinates: 40.8492, 25.8578 (approx.)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 650 MW
Articles and Resources