Alexandrovskoe-Anzhero-Sudzhensk Oil Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Alexandrovskoe-Anzhero-Sudzhensk Oil Pipeline is an operating oil pipeline in Russia.
The pipeline starts in Alexandrovskoye, Russia and runs to Anzhero-Sudzhensk, Russia.
- Operator: Transneft - Central Siberia
- Parent company: Transneft
- Length: 818.00 km / 508.28 miles
- Diameter: 1020 mm / 40.16 inches
- Oil Source: Samotlor Field located in Nizhnevartovsk district, Khanty–Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Tyumen Oblast
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1973
Articles and resources
- "Energy Base," Accessed August 12, 2020