Algete-Haro Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipeline runs through the Spanish cities and towns of Haro (La Rioja Province), Villamayor (Salamanca Province), Algete (Madrid Province), Lerma (Burgos Province), Palencia, Valladolid, Zamora, Aranda (Zaragoza Province), Soria, Santo Tomé del Puerto (Segovia Province), Palazuelos de Eresma (Segovia Province), Collado Hermosa (Segovia Province), and Mojados (Valladolid Province).
- Operator: Enagás, S.A.
- Parent Company: Enagás, S.A.
- Current Capacity:
- Length: 521 mi / 838 km
- Diameter: 26, 20, 16, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1986
The Algete-Haro gas pipeline is owned and operated by Enagás, Spain's main natural gas carrier.
It includes the Haro-Villamayor, Villamayor-Algete, Lerma-Palencia-Valladolid, Zamora-Aranda, Aranda-Soria, Santo Tomé del Puerto-Palazuelos de Eresma, and Collado Hermoso-Mojados gas pipeline branches.
Articles and resources
- Transmission, storage and regasification services and infrastructure, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- Pipeline projects list: Europe: Spain, SIMDEX, accessed December 2019.
- About us, Enagás, accessed December 2019.