Algete-Yela Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Algete-Yela Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Spain.
The pipeline runs from Algete, Madrid, Spain, to Yela, Guadalajara, Spain.
- Operator: Enagás, S.A.
- Owner: Enagás, S.A.
- Parent Company: Enagás, S.A.
- Current Capacity:
- Length: 55 mi / 88.7 km
- Diameter: 26 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2011
The Algete-Yela gas pipeline is owned and operated by Enagás, Spain's main natural gas carrier.
Articles and resources
- Transmission, storage and regasification services and infrastructure, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- Enagas (May, 2022). "2021 Spanish Gas System Report" (PDF). Enagas. Retrieved Aug 4th, 2022. Check date values in:
- Enagás. "Gas Pipelines - Energy Infrastructure - Enagás". www.enagas.es. Retrieved 2022-08-04.
- About us, Enagás, accessed December 2019.