Algmin Open-Pit Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the approximate location of the coal mine.
Coal Mine Background
The project was put into production in 20018.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Kailing Investment Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Yu Kai (50%), Lin Xingzheng (40%), Yu Yuangu (10%)
- Location: Baicheng County, Aksu Prefecture, Xinjiang, China
- GPS Coordinates: 42.247604,82.495625(approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:<50
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource: 132 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Bituminous (Met)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: