Algmin Surface Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Algmin Surface Coal Mine is operated by Xinjiang Kailing Algmin Mining Co., Ltd. The mine started construction in March 2017.It was put into production on April 20, 2018. The mine adopts the open-pit "single bucket + truck" mining technology, with a 1.2 million tons/year designed production capacity.As of the end of June 2020, the approved production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Xinjiang Kailing Algemin Mining Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Xinjiang Kailing Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yukaiduwei Village, Heiyingshan Township, Baicheng County, Aksu Prefecture, Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 42.247604,82.495625
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 132.85 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 25.05 million tonne
- Coal Type: 1/3 coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 7.549 k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2018