Algonquin Windsor Locks power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Algonquin Windsor Locks power station is a 71-megawatt (MW) fuel oil and natural gas power station in the state of Connecticut, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Windsor Locks, United States.
- Owner: Algonquin Windsor Locks LLC [100%]
- Parent: Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. [100%]
- Location: Windsor Locks, Hartford, Connecticut, United States
- Coordinates: 41.9227, -72.6255 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 71 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "portal.ct.gov/-/media/CSC/1_Dockets-medialibrary/Forecast_2014_2015/2014Documents/f201420140219algonquincorrectedpdf.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on September 22, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (July 2021)". Archived from the original on November 22, 2021. Retrieved October 13, 2021.