Algyo Oil and Gas Field (Hungary)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Algyo Field is an operating oil and gas field in Hungary.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Hungary.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 46.3333, 20.2500 (approximate)
- Operator: Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd; NAFTNA INDUSTRIJA SRBIJE JSC
- Discovery year: 1965
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Algyo Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|cumulative production||gas||Not applicable||70 000||million m³||2006|||
|cumulative production||oil||Not applicable||227||million bbl||2006|||
|reserves||gas||reserves||110 000||million m³||1990|||
|reserves||oil||original oil in place||629||million bbl||1990|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "pubs.geoscienceworld.org/books/book/1274/chapter/107115458/The-Largest-Hydrocarbon-Field-Discovered-to-Date". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Giant Oil & Gas Fields of the world". World Map. 2010. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 5, 2021.
- "falconoilandgas.com/pdf/2014-03-03_Hungary_Testing_Update.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "onepetro.org/SPEEURO/proceedings-abstract/90EUR/All-90EUR/SPE-20995-MS/68049". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.