Aliveri power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Aliveri power station is a 417-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Kymi-Aliveri, Greece.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Taminei, the region of Kymi-Aliveri, Greece.
- Sponsor: Public Power Corporation S.A.
- Parent company: Public Power Corporation S.A.
- Location: Taminei, the region of Kymi-Aliveri, Greece
- Coordinates: 38.3896, 24.0524 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 417 MW
Articles and Resources
- Aliveri Unit V, 420MW Combined Cycle - METKA
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1061105 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 29WGU-ALIVERI-5Q accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019