Almería-Chinchilla Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Almería-Chinchilla Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Spain.
- Operator: Enagás, S.A.
- Parent Company: Enagás, S.A.
- Current Capacity:
- Length: 209 mi / 336 km
- Diameter: 40, 20 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2009
The SciGRID_gas combined IGG gas transmission network data set refers to the pipeline as INET_PL_1279, INET_PL_1275.
Articles and resources
- Transmission, storage and regasification services and infrastructure, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- Diettrich, Pluta, Medrjoubi (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". DLR Institute for Networked Energy Systems. Cite journal requires
|journal=(help)CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- About us, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- Transport network: Gas pipelines Engagás, accessed December 2019.