Almere power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Almere power station is a 120-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Flevoland Province, Netherlands.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Almere, Flevoland Province, Netherlands.
- Sponsor: Nuon NV
- Parent company: Vattenfall AB
- Location: Almere, Flevoland Province, Netherlands
- Coordinates: 52.3883, 5.2158 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 120 MW
Articles and Resources
- Nuon takes over Dutch CHP plant from Electrabel Power Engineering International, January 12, 2010
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300T5RZ1HA5HZ3109 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Energy Observatory ID 44530, accessed January 2020
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019