Alor Gajah (Melaka) power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Alor Gajah (Melaka) power station is a 2,242-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant, currently under construction in the state of Melaka, Malaysia. It will be Malaysia’s largest combined-cycle gas turbine power plant.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Alor Gajah, Melaka, Malaysia.
- Sponsor: Edra Energy
- Parent company: China General Nuclear Power Group
- Location: Alor Gajah, Melaka, Malaysia
- Coordinates: 2.3822, 102.2116 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 2,242 MW
- Combined-cycle units 1-3: 747 MW per unit (to start 2021)
Articles and Resources
- RAM ratings reaffirms Edra Energy’s AA3/stable sukuk rating, Malay Mail, December 21, 2020
- Portfolio of Assets: Malaysia Edra Energy, accessed November 2019.
- "Malaysia’s largest power plant to begin ops in 2021" The Star Online, Nov. 13, 2017.
- "Overview". Retrieved July 20, 2020.