Altomonte power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Altomonte power station is a 808-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Cosenza, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Altomonte, the province of Cosenza, Italy.
- Sponsor: Edison SpA
- Parent company: Electricite de France
- Location: Altomonte, the province of Cosenza, Italy
- Coordinates: 39.7118, 16.2150 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 808 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Altomonte (CS) thermoelectric power plant". Edison. Retrieved 2021-10-18.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300X3UK4GG3FNMO06 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002845 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUALTOMONTE1Z accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUALTOMONTE1Z accessed October 2021