Aluar Puerto Madryn power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Aluar Puerto Madryn power station (Central Térmica Aluar Puerto Madryn) is a 585-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Chubut province, Argentina.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Puerto Madryn, Chubut province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: Aluar Aluminio
- Parent company: Aluar Aluminio
- Location: Puerto Madryn, Chubut, Argentina
- Coordinates: -42.7368, -65.0550 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 585 MW
During 2020, the plant temporarily shut down 50% of its capacity to comply with COVID quarantine measures.
Articles and Resources
- "Aluar (Puerto Madryn) CCGT Power Plant Argentina". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Descripción de la Empresa". Aluar Aluminio. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- Home, Andy (2020-04-22). "Column: New aluminium crisis looms as output rises in demand void". Reuters. Retrieved 2021-11-04.