From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Alum Cave #17 Coal Mine is a coal mine in Knott, the state of Kentucky, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Knott, the state of Kentucky, United States.
- Operator: B & W Resources
- Owner: Lipari Energy
- Location: Knott, the state of Kentucky, United States
- Coordinates: -82.9450, 37.2511 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.23
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2):
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- ↑ Mine Data Retrieval System, U.S. Department of Labor, accessed 07-26-2022