Alwyn North Oil and Gas Field (United Kingdom)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Alwyn North Field is an operating oil and gas field in the United Kingdom.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the United Kingdom.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 60.7991, 1.7430 (exact)
- Operator: Total Upstream UK Limited
- Owner: TotalEnergies E&P UK (100%)
- Parent: TotalEnergies (100%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Alwyn North Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||498||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||1.6||million bbl/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||recoverable reserves||14 158||million m³||[not stated]|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "OGA Field Production Points, PPRS (WGS84)". Oil and Gas Authority. Archived from the original on September 17, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "www.icop.total.com/alwyn-dunbar-0". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 529900S21EQ1BO4ESM68 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "TotalFinaElf Gas Field Project - Offshore Technology - Oil and Gas News and Market Analysis". www.offshore-technology.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.