Alzano Lombardo Mill power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Alzano Lombardo Mill power station is a 96-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Bergamo, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Alzano Lombardo, the province of Bergamo, Italy.
The Alzano Lombardo Mill power station supplies 96 MW of combined heat-and-power to Cartiere Paolo Pigna SA's paper mill in Alzano Lombardo.
- Sponsor: Cartiere Paolo Pigna SpA
- Parent company: Gruppo Buffetti S.P.A.
- Location: Alzano Lombardo, the province of Bergamo, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.7332, 9.7352 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 96 MW
Articles and Resources