Alzano Lombardo Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Alzano Lombardo Mill power station is a 96-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Bergamo, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Alzano Lombardo, the province of Bergamo, Italy.
- Sponsor: Cartiere Paolo Pigna SpA
- Parent company: Gruppo Buffetti S.P.A.
- Location: Alzano Lombardo, the province of Bergamo, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.7332, 9.7352 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 96 MW
Articles and Resources