Amalgamated Sugar Nampa Power Plant
From Global Energy Monitor
Amalgamated Sugar Nampa Power Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by Snake River Sugar Company near Nampa, Idaho.
- Owner: Amalgamated Sugar Company
- Parent Company: Snake River Sugar Company
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 8.7 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 2.2 MW (1948), 0.5 MW (1950), 6.0 MW (1960)
- Location: 138 West Karcher Rd., Nampa, ID 83687
- GPS Coordinates: 43.608037, -116.574646
- Electricity Production: 58,336 MWh (2006)
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions: 175,007 tons (2006)
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|