Ambarlı A power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Ambarlı A power station (İstanbul Doğal Gaz Kombine Çevrim Santralı (A), also known as Istanbul A) is a 1353-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Istanbul province, Turkey.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Ambarlı, Turkey.
- Owner: Elektrik Üretim A.Ş. [100%]
- Parent: Elektrik Üretim A.Ş. [100%]
- Location: Ambarlı, Istanbul, Turkey
- Coordinates: 40.9834, 28.6921 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 1353 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.euas.gov.tr/tr-TR/santraller/istanbul-dogalgaz-kombine-cevrim-a-santrali". Archived from the original on May 7, 2021.
- "lisans.epdk.org.tr/epvys-web/faces/pages/lisans/elektrikUretim/elektrikUretimOzetSorgula.xhtml". Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "www.euas.gov.tr/tr-TR/hakkimizda". Archived from the original on June 16, 2021.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1018760 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "www.geni.org/globalenergy/library/national_energy_grid/turkey/EnergyOverviewofTurkey.shtml". Archived from the original on January 19, 2022. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "globalenergyobservatory.org/form.php?pid=42974". Archived from the original on June 16, 2021.