Ambarlı B power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Ambarlı B power station (İstanbul Doğal Gaz Kombine Çevrim Santralı (B), İstanbul Fuel Oil ve Doğal Gaz Kom. Çev. Sant. (B), also known as Istanbul Fuel Oil and Natural Gas Com. Trans. Sant. (B) and Istanbul B) is an 816-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Istanbul province, Turkey.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Yakuplu, Turkey.
- Owner: Elektrik Üretim A.Ş. [100%]
- Parent: Elektrik Üretim A.Ş. [100%]
- Location: Yakuplu, Istanbul, Turkey
- Coordinates: 40.9793, 28.6994 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 816 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.euas.gov.tr/tr-TR/santraller/istanbul-dogalgaz-kombine-cevrim-a-santrali". Archived from the original on May 7, 2021.
- "lisans.epdk.org.tr/epvys-web/faces/pages/lisans/elektrikUretim/elektrikUretimOzetSorgula.xhtml". Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "www.euas.gov.tr/tr-TR/hakkimizda". Archived from the original on June 16, 2021.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1018752 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "www.euas.gov.tr/tr-TR/santraller/istanbul-dogalgaz-kombine-cevrim-b-santrali". Archived from the original on May 6, 2021.