Ambon LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Ambon LNG Terminal is a proposed LNG terminal in Indonesia.
- Owner: PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN)
- Parent: PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN)
- Location: Ambon, Maluku, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -3.693469, 128.176579 (estimate)
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
In July 2020, The Jakarta Post reported that PT Perusahaan Gas Negara was seeking to develop three LNG terminals including a project in Ambon, Indonesia. The project will supply island of Sulawesi and the island of Papua.
Articles and resources
- "PT PGN Committed to Providing Gas for PT PLNG's Power Plants". Retrieved February 2, 2021.
- PGN to develop three domestic LNG hubs for power plant gasification plan, The Jakarta Post, July 16, 2020