Amherstia Gas Field (Trinidad and Tobago)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Amherstia Field is an operating gas field in Trinidad and Tobago.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: BPTT
- Owner: BPTT (100%)
- Parent: BP P.L.C. (100%)
- Discovery year: 1995
- Production start year: 2000
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Amherstia Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production design capacity||gas||not applicable||7 235||million m³/y||2003|
|reserves||gas||EUR||64 279||million m³||2003|
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
- EUR = Estimated Ultimate Recovery
Articles and Resources
- "Trinidad & Tobago Gas Master Plan Final Report" (PDF). Ministry Of Energy And Energy Affairs. September 1, 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "Energy Map of Trinidad and Tobago" (PDF). Petroleum Economist. January 1, 2017. Archived (PDF) from the original on August 7, 2020. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "BP: Financial and Operating Information 2001-2005" (PDF). BP Global. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 28, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "BP in Trinidad and Tobago". BP TT. Archived from the original on June 13, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- Pucknell, John; et al. (April 27, 2003). "Amherstia Field, Trinidad: Breaking Barriers in the New Millennium". OnePetro. Archived from the original on May 28, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.