Amlo Dhori Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
Amlo Dhori Coal Mine is operated by Central Coalfields Limited (CCL), a subsidiary of Coal India, in Bokaro, Jharkhand, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the mine.
The mine is operated by Central Coalfields Limited (CCL), a subsidiary of Coal India.
- Sponsor: Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)
- Parent company: Coal India Limited
- Location: Bokaro, Jharkhand, India
- GPS coordinates: 23.76663448, 85.98552098
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.43 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 30.63 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Subbituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
- Permits and Applications:
Articles and resources
- Amlo Dhori Opencast, Environmental Clearance, Government of India, Ministry of Coal, accessed May 2020