Amorebieta power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Amorebieta power station is a 786-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Basque Country, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Amorebieta-Etxano, the province of Basque Country, Spain.
- Sponsor: BIZKAIA ENERGIA S.L.U.
- Parent company: Arclight Capital Partners LLC
- Location: Amorebieta-Etxano, the province of Basque Country, Spain
- Coordinates: 43.2347, -2.7497 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 786 MW
Articles and Resources
- About us - Bizkaia Energia
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006189 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WAMBITG1-12--P, 18WAMBITG2-12-CT, 18WAMBITV-123-CK accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)