Ampelia–Volvos Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Ampelia–Volvos Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Greece.
The pipeline starts in Ampelia, Greece, and runs to Volos, Greece.
- Parent company: DEFSA S.A.
- Length: 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Ampelia_Volvos
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- DEFSA. "Aiktyo Metaoopai Oyeikoy Aepioy Ywhani Nieehi". desfa.gr. Retrieved January 22, 2020.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor