Amurang-2 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Amurang-2 power station is a 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in North Sulawesi Province, Indonesia.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Amurang district, South Minahasa Regency.
Background on Plant
Unit 1 was commissioned in January 2018 and Unit 2 was commissioned in April 2018.
- Sponsor: PT PLN Persero
- Parent company: PT PLN Persero
- Location: Jorong District, Tanah Laut Regency, South Kalimantan Province, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 1.182502, 124.480564 (exact)
- Gross Capacity: Units 1 and 2: 60 MW (2 x 30 MW)
- Status: Operating
- Type: circulating fluidized bed
- Start date: 2018
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- PLTU 2 Amurang Beroperasi, Listrik Indonesia, Oct. 6, 2018