Anahuac Colombia power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Anahuac Colombia power station is a proposed 340-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nuevo León, Mexico.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Colombia - Ciudad Anahuac, the state of Nuevo León, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Con-Gas SAPI de CV
- Parent company: Con-Gas SAPI de CV
- Location: Colombia - Ciudad Anahuac, the state of Nuevo León, Mexico
- Coordinates: 27.2253, -100.1448 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 340 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 340 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)