Anda Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Anda Coal Mine is a merger, reorganization, and reintegration mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity and a 29.4 years design service life.  On September 23, 2017, the reorganization and integration project passed the completion acceptance.  As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Tongzhou Group Anda Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Tongzhou Coal & Coke Group Share Co., Ltd.
- Location: Mianshang Village, Guodao Town, Qinyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.745014, 112.233794
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 72.21 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 47.08 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Meager lean coal, Lean coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 13.3032 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011