Ande Ande Lumut Oil and Gas Field (Indonesia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Ande Ande Lumut Field is a discovered oil and gas field in Indonesia.
The location of the field in Indonesia is not known.
- Status: Discovered
- Operator: Mitsui & Co
- Owner: Mitsui & Co (100%)
- Parent: Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (100%)
- Discovery year: 2000
- Production start year: 2023 (expected)
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Ande Ande Lumut Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
- million boe = barrels of oil equivalent
Articles and Resources
- "connect.ihsmarkit.com/upstream-insight/article/phoenix/2399547/skk-migas-plans-to-accelerate-ande-ande-lumut-development". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 2NRSB4GOU9DD6CNW5R48 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "Santos Buys 50% Stake in Northwest Natuna PSC for $188M". www.rigzone.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.ipa.or.id/en/news/newsletter/indonesia-to-push-oil-production-to-1-million-bopd". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Indonesia's Ande-Ande Lumut project to be APAC's 2017 standout FID". Oilfield Technology. February 16, 2017. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.