Angela-Angelina Gas Field (Italy)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Angela-Angelina Field is an operating gas field in Italy.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Italy.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 44.3910, 12.3430 (exact)
- Operator: Eni S.P.A.
- Discovery year: 1973
- Production start year:
- Concession/Block: A.C 27.EA
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Angela-Angelina Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||734||million m³/y||2007|||
|reserves||gas||ultimate recoverable resources||16 998||million m³||2017|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Elenco Dei Pozzi Per La Coltivazione Di Idrocarburi" (PDF). Ministero dello sviluppo economico. October 13, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "WebGIS UNMIG". Ufficio nazionale minerario per gli idrocarburi e le georisorse (UNMIG). 2021. Retrieved August 25, 2021.
- "www.eni.com/assets/documents/documents-en/Fact-Book-2018-eng.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.pionierieni.it/wp/wp-content/uploads/Addio-al-metano-dItalia.-Di-F.-Cazzini.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "sj0507en6k". www.sec.gov. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.