Angelin Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Angelin Gas Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline in Trinidad and Tobago.
The pipeline runs from the Angelin gas field offshore Trinidad to the proposed Serrette platform which is located 60 km off the southeast coast of Trinidad.
- Operator: BP Trinidad & Tobago LLC
- Parent Company: BP (70%) and Repsol (30%)
- Current capacity: 600 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 13 miles / 21 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2019
The project is owned by BP and operated by BP Trinidad & Tobago LLC. The pipeline was commissioned in February 2019.
Articles and resources
- "BPTT's Angelin project gets the green light". BP Global. June 2, 2017.
- "BP starts gas production from Trinidad and Tobago's Angelin project". www.worldoil.com. Retrieved 2021-06-16.
- "Angelin, Trinidad | Investors | Home". bp global. Retrieved 2021-07-13.
- BP starts gas production from Trinidad and Tobago’s Angelin project, World Oil, Feb. 26, 2019