Anhui Banji Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Anhui Banji Coal Mine (中煤新集能源股份有限公司板集煤矿) is a proposed mine located within Lixin County of Anhui Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Huji Town, Lixin County, Bozhou, Anhui, China
Coal Mine Background
The construction of Banji Coal Mine started in 2006, however, it was suspended in 2015 due to the national capacity reduction policy. The reconstruction proposal of Banji Mine was not approved until February 2018 by the Bozhou Provincial Government.
The coal mine began joint trial operation on March 31, 2021.
- Sponsor: China Coal Xinji Energy Co.
- Parent Company: China Coal (30.31%), National Energy Investment Group (5.48%), Jingneng Power (1.14%), Beijing Energy (0.65%), Guohua Industry(0.32%), Huainan Industial Development Group (7.18%), China Shipping (4.9%), others(50.02%)
- Location: Huji Town, Lixin County, Bozhou, Anhui, China
- GPS Coordinates: 32.899945,116.228774
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 506.2Mt
- Minable Reserves: 199.152Mt
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 33.6k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2021
- Source of Financing: