Anhui Huainan Panji power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Anhui Huainan Panji power station (淮南矿业潘集电厂) is a proposed 2,640-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
It is a different proposal from the Anhui Huainan Panji Waste Coal power station.
The undated satellite photo below shows the construction site for the power station in Jiahe.
Background on Plant
There was no further news on the plant until 2018, when the project completed a feasibility study, this time as a 2 x 660 MW coal plant. The project is being fast-tracked by Anhui province, with construction planned for 2019 and operation in 2021.
Construction began shortly after, in October 2020.
In June 2022, the group was planning to invest 5.5 trillion yuan in a second phase for the plant (2 × 660MW ultra-supercritical coal-fired unit project).
Units 3 and 4 were permitted on September 28, 2022.
- Sponsor: Huainan Mining Group Electric Power Co., Ltd. 淮南矿业集团电力有限责任公司
- Owner: Huainan Mining Group Electric Power Co., Ltd.
- Parent: Huainan Mining Group
- Location: Jiahe, Panji District, Huainan, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.76917, 116.759595 (exact)
- Gross capacity & Status:
- Unit 1 (operating), 660 MW
- Unit 2 (construction), 660 MW
- Unit 3 (permitted), 660 MW
- Unit 4 (permitted), 660 MW
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Start year:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "吴春利会见淮南矿业电力公司总经理张宝春," 信息来源:中国能源建设集团有限公司, 2015-07-30
- "潘集电厂一期工程可行性研究报告通过专家评审," 淮南矿工报, 2018年11月23
- "潘集电厂2×660MW项目获得正式核准！," 北极星电力网, 2020/6/17
- 安徽省发展改革委核准淮南潘集电厂项目项目核准的批复, power.in-en.com, 2020-06-18
- "2×660MW！潘集电厂项目正式开工！2022年四季度建成投产," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2020/10/20
- 淮南矿业集团潘集电厂二期2×660MW超超临界燃煤机组项目环评公众参与第一次公示, BJX, 2022-06-09
- 2×660MW！潘集电厂二期超超临界燃煤机组项目获核准批复, BJX, 2022-09-29
- 中国能建广东火电承建的内蒙古能源科右中电厂2台66万千瓦机组工程2号机组并网, CEEC, 2022-12-08
- 淮南矿业集团潘集电厂一期工程1号机组通过试运行, ChinaPower, December 28, 2022 ("12月26日20时，由华东院总承包的淮南矿业集团潘集电厂一期2×660MW超超临界燃煤机组工程1号机组顺利通过168小时连续满负荷试运行...")
- "淮南矿业集团电力有限责任公司 - 企查查". www.qcc.com. Retrieved 2021-04-20.