Anjar-Chotila Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Anjar-Chotila Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline.
- Operator: Gujarat State Petronet Limited (GSPL)
- Parent Company: Gujarat State Petronet Limited (GSPL)
- Proposed capacity: 4.75 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 122 miles / 196 kilometers
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2021
The pipeline is owned and operated by GSPL. In June 2020 GAIL responded to GSPL's EOI for the pipeline with an opinion that GSPL should consider altering its route so that it begins at the Mundra LNG Terminal in Mundra Port.
Articles and resources
- Environmental Impact Assessment, Anacon Labs, April 2018
- Annual Performance Highlights, Gujarat State Petronet, May 2019
- Schedule-A, GSPL, Jan. 6, 2020
- Views on EoI to develop Anjar Chotila Natural Gas Pipeline, GAIL (India) Limited, Jun. 30, 2020