Anjarle power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Anjarle power station was a proposed 1,600-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Maharashtra, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Ratnagiri District, the state of Maharashtra, India.
The company received approval from the Environment Ministry for the project. However, no further progress appears to have been made.
- Sponsor: Tiana Power Projects Pvt Ltd.
- Parent company: Tiana Power Projects Pvt Ltd.
- Location: Ratnagiri District, the state of Maharashtra, India
- Coordinates: 17.2478, 73.3709 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (canceled): 1,600 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 1,600 MW
Articles and Resources
- Tiana Group enters into tech collaboration with Kepco E&C, Business Standard, January 25, 2013.
- Tiana Power in tech pact with Korean co Kepco, Business Line, February 18, 2011.