Anji Xinyuan Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Anji Xinyuan Coal Mine is a coal mine in Gu County, Linfen, Shanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Gu County, Linfen, Shanxi Province, China.
- Operator: Shanxi Guxian Anji Xinyuan Coal Industry
- Owner: Guxian State Owned Capital Investment and Operation Company
- Location: Gu County, Linfen, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.4192, 112.0576 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2003
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.9
- Total reserves (Mt): 14
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Mine size (Km2): 12.74
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- ↑ Shanxi Guxian Anji Xinyuan Coal Industry, QCC, accessed July 26, 2022