Anju Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Anju Coal Mine belongs to Jining Mining Group Co., Ltd. It started construction in January 2007, with a 0.45 million tons/year design production capacity and a 60.9 years service life. Anju Coal Mine was officially put into operation at the end of 2015, with the design production capacity increasing to 1.5 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2020 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Jining Mining Group Co., Ltd. Anju Coal Mine
- Owner: Jining Energy Development Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: No.166, South Outer Ring, Rencheng District, Jining City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.348195, 116.534877
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 214.66 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 106 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Fat coal, Coking coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 75.4027 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2005