Anju Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Anju Coal Mine belongs to Jining Mining Group Co., Ltd. Construction started in January 2007, with an initial design production capacity of 0.45 million tons/year and a mine service life of 60.9 years.Production was officially put into operation at the end of 2015, and the designed production capacity was increased to 1.5 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Jining Mining Group Co., Ltd. Anju Coal Mine
- Owner: Jining Energy Development Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: No.166, South Outer Ring, Rencheng District, Jining City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.348195, 116.534877
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 214.66 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 106 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Fat coal, Coking coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 75.4027 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2005