Anlage Rüsselsheim power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Anlage Rüsselsheim power station is a 112-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Hessen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Russelsheim, the state of Hessen, Germany.
This combined heat-and-power (CHP) plant uses gas-fired turbines to produce 112 MW of power. The majority of this goes to Opel's automobile manufacturing site, where the power plant is located.
- Sponsor: Opel Automobile GmbH
- Parent company: Stellantis
- Location: Russelsheim, the state of Hessen, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.9954, 8.3944 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 112 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Russelheim Rhein Main Germany Plant". General Motors Authority. Retrieved Apr 28th, 2022. Check date values in:
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0857 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Open Power System Data December 2018