Annamaria Gas Field (Italy)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Annamaria Field is an operating gas field in Italy.
The location of the field in Italy is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Eni S.P.A.
- Discovery year: 1982
- Production start year: 2010
- Concession/Block: A.C 11.AG
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Annamaria Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||292||million m³/y||2010|||
|production design capacity||gas||Not applicable||438||million m³/y||2010|||
|reserves||gas||reserves||10 000||million m³||2010|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Elenco Dei Pozzi Per La Coltivazione Di Idrocarburi" (PDF). Ministero dello sviluppo economico. October 13, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "www.eni.com/assets/documents/documents-en/Fact-Book-2018-eng.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "va.minambiente.it/File/Documento/203507". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "StackPath". www.ogj.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Eni starts production on the Italian section of the Annamaria field, off the Marche coast". www.euro-petrole.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.