Ansan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Ansan power station (안산C/C) is an 834-megawatt (MW) liquefied natural gas power station in Gyeonggi-do province, South Korea.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Ansan-si, South Korea.
- Owner: S-Power [100%]
- Parent: Samchully Co., Ltd. [unknown %]; Korea Southeast Power Co., Ltd. [unknown %]; POSCO [unknown %]
- Location: Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- Coordinates: 37.2952, 126.7788 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 834 MW
Articles and Resources
- "History". Samchully Co.,Ltd. Archived from the original on March 9, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.
- "Affiliated Companies". Samchully Co.,Ltd. Archived from the original on March 9, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1029881 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "www.poscoenc.com/file_download/download/project_list_power_plants_eng.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on March 29, 2017.
- "KEPCO 2019". Archived from the original on January 19, 2022. Retrieved March 2, 2021.
- "Ansan Combined Cycle Power Plant". Power Technology. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "Siemens and POSCO E&C complete the Ansan power plant in South Korea". Asian Power. Archived from the original on March 17, 2015. Retrieved January 20, 2022.