Anshan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Anshan Coal Mine(陕西涌鑫矿业有限责任公司安山煤矿)is located in Miaogoumen Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 3.9 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Miaogoumen Village, Miaogoumen Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Anshan Coal Mine is operated and owned by Shaanxi Yongxin Mining Co., Ltd. The minefield is located in the southeast of Miaohagu mining area in Shaanxi Province, about 38km northwest of Fugu County, with an area of 54km2. There are a total of 224.43Mt of geological resources, 193.72Mt of industrial resources/reserves, and 116.22Mt of recoverable reserves. The Anshan Coal Mine started in July 2009, with a designed production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year. In 2012, it started production without approval. The current production capacity of Anshan Coal Mine is 3.9 million tons per year.
- Operator:Shaanxi Yongxin Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Shaanxi Yulin Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location:Miaogoumen Village, Miaogoumen Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.264201, 110.784527(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.9Mt/a
- Total Resource: 224.43Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 116.22Mt
- Coal Type:Thermal, Bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 54k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:2012