Anshan Steel Company No 2 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Anshan Steel Company No 2 power station (鞍钢第二发电厂) is a 125-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Liuxitun, Tiexi District.
Anshan Steel Company No 2 power station was a three-unit coal-fired power station totaling 345 MW. It also burns gas and coke. A 125 MW unit 4 burns gas.
With no developments on the proposed Unit 4 since 2016, plans for the unit appear to be cancelled.
- Sponsor: Anshan Iron & Steel Group
- Location: Liuxitun, Tiexi District, Anshan, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.132976, 122.965756 (exact)
- Status: Retired (Units 1-2), Operating (Unit 3), Cancelled (Unit 4)
- Gross capacity: 345 MW (Units 1&2: 110 MW, Unit 3: 125 MW); 350 MW (Unit 4)
- Type: Subcritical (Units 1-3), Supercritical (Unit 4)
- Start year: 1973 (Units 1-3)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: